Sweet cocoa to warm you up
No need for a cup
Hot Cocoa Cereal Treats
Adapted from the Rice Krispie Treats recipe
4 tbsp butter, cut into pieces
10.5 oz bag of mini marshmallows
6 cups Cocoa Pebbles cereal
1 cup Kraft Mallow Bits
1. Line a 9" X 13" baking dish with parchment paper. Lightly spray the dish with oil. Set aside.
2. In a large pot, melt the butter over medium-low heat. Once melted, reduce the heat to low.
3. Add the marshmallows to the pot. Stir constantly until the marshmallows are melted and smooth.
4. Turn off the burner. Add the cereal and Mallow Bits to the pot. Gently stir until the cereal is completely coated.
5. Pour the cereal mixture into the prepared dish. Press firmly into an even layer (this is easier if you use a piece of parchment). Allow the treats to come to room temperature.
6. Cut the treats into bars. Serve! To store: cover and keep at room temperature. These are best served within 24 hours.